This is a legal agreement between you and Auzzie.Biz, by signing up to become an affiliate you accept this affiliate program agreement and you agree to be bound by the terms herein.
Affiliate terms and requirements:
- You the affiliate must be of 18 years of age.
- You take full responsibility for the functioning of your affiliate link, you must notify us if your link is not working.
- Commission is paid at a rate of $10 per referral, and is only paid on web hosting accounts no payment is to be made on domain names, SSL certificates or any added services
- Commissions are paid on new customer accounts only. No commissions will be paid on account renewals, existing customers, new accounts and signups made directly by you.
- To qualify to receive your commission referred accounts must stay active for at least 60 days, be in good standing, have not breached the Auzzie.Biz Acceptable Use Policy and Terms of Service.
- Accounts can be deactivated at any time without notice, account will be deactivated and all commissions reversed and balance reset to $0 for failure to comply with the affiliate terms herein.
- Any false or misleading advertising or suspected fraudulent activity associated with your affiliate account will result in its deactivation.
- Affiliate accounts that generate a large number of fraudulent or suspected fraudulent orders will be deactivated and pending review.
- If you wish to discontinue your affiliate program simply remove the links and no longer promote Auzzie.Biz's services.
- Affiliates agree not promote using the following methods:
- Offer cash back, rewards or incentives.
- Spamming of any kind.
- Bid on trademark keywords for the purpose of PPC (pay per click) on search engines.
- Act on behalf, for or as a representative of Auzzie.Biz.
- Remittance is made to a PayPal account or as credit to your existing accounts with Auzzie.Biz, on a monthly basis on the 15th day of each month.
- Remittance for a referral is completed 60 days after the original transaction and a minimum balance of $50 is required before remittance is issued.
- Fraudulent referrals or any referrals that have been charged back for any reason will result in commission being reversed.